Time for LONDON baby!
My friend Nadine and I are going on a shopping trip to the city on may 6th . Shopping for what?
For cake-stuff of course! We saved and saved so we can buy so many things there, such as cake stands and china.
We've already made a list of shops we won't to visit and these are our favorites:
* Peggy Porschen; our biggest inspiration,
* Rosanna inc. @ DRH Collection; we adore her cake stands!
* Laduree; We just love those macarons and boxes,
* Zoe Clark; we love her Birdcage Cake,
* Starbucks; Nadine needs her London and England city mug ;),
* China & Company; so much china in so many colours!
* Harrods; looking for china,
* Selfridges; shopping for all kind of things :)